Proposals accepted now through Wednesday, October 18, 2023
CAUBO builds the capacity of leaders in the higher education sector by connecting them with peers and information enabling insights into effective practices, new and different perspectives.
Share your expertise, experience, and efforts to strive towards excellence with your peers at CAUBO 2024, taking place from June 3-5 in Montreal! CAUBO is seeking content proposals for the Annual Conference and Functional Seminars.
For 2024, we would welcome content proposals that showcase a program, activity, or initiative that:
- provides diverse perspectives in response to societal trends, practices, or challenges facing HE (e.g., social justice, climate change, EDI, recruitment, and retention),
- promotes campus wellness (e.g., mental health, employee satisfaction, institutional culture),
- highlights post-pandemic programs/practices and policies with an institutional impact (e.g., flexible work arrangements, space management, digitalization),
- provides insights into mitigating risks facing HE administration (e.g., sustainability, internationalization, campus safety),
- proposes means to address issues of financial sustainability such as revenue diversification, cost management, organizational efficiencies, etc.
- fosters improved quality of service delivery, and or enhances productivity and efficiencies within a team or an institution,
- highlights how data governance has been used in a team or an institution.
We are looking for a combination of presentations that provide an overview of the topic and also those that provide a “deeper dive” regarding the topic.
Does your idea or initiative:
- demonstrate innovative ideas that will enhance, transform, or disrupt the administration of our institutions?
- encourage a dialogue about current issues and opportunities affecting university administration today?
- involve cross-functional collaboration or inform a national perspective?
If so, we want to hear from you. Find out more about the content guidelines and how you can submit a conference presentation proposal by clicking here.