Proposals accepted now through Wednesday, October 20, 2021
CAUBO builds the capacity of leaders in the higher education sector by connecting them with peers and information enabling insights into effective practices, and new and different perspectives.
Share your expertise, experience and efforts to strive towards excellence with your peers in this in-person event! CAUBO is seeking content proposals for the 2022 Annual Conference and Pre-Conference Seminars.
Our general themes are new or best practices in higher education administration related to improved productivity and operational efficiencies, quality of service delivery, and using data to inform strategic decision-making.
For 2022, we would welcome content focused on the priority topics identified below, so we can provide members with practices that were developed during this time, but are of course, open to receiving proposals in other key content areas as well.
- Mitigating the Impact of Climate Change
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (Staff and Faculty focus)
- Sourcing Alternate Revenue Streams
- Fostering an Open and Safe Campus Environment
- Post-pandemic Programs/Practices and Policies with an Institutional Impact
- Collaborative Community Partnerships
Does your idea or proposal:
- Demonstrate innovative ideas that will enhance, transform or disrupt the administration of our institutions?
- Encourage a dialogue about current issues and opportunities affecting university administration today?
- Involve cross-functional collaboration or inform a national perspective?
- Present diverse perspectives in response to trends or challenges facing higher education?
If so, we want to hear from you. Find out more about the content guidelines and how you can submit a conference presentation proposal on our website.