Take advantage of the opportunity to advance the conversation, network with administrative colleagues, and highlight best practices.
Share your expertise and experience with your peers and colleagues!
Submit your Conference and Pre-Conference content proposals for CAUBO 2019, co-hosted by Saint Mary’s University, Mount Saint Vincent University, NSCAD, and Interuniversity Services (ISI), in Halifax from June 9-11, 2019.
CAUBO provides peer-to-peer sharing to build on the capacity of leaders in the higher education sector by connecting them with colleagues and information, enabling them to pursue opportunities and create solutions for shared issues.
Our general themes are new or best practices in higher education administration related to managerial and operational efficiency, and using data to inform decision-making.
We would love to see your proposal for a session presentation that:
- Demonstrates innovation
- Provides opportunity for transferability to other institutions
- Improves quality of service delivery
- Improves efficiency and process
- Improves productivity within a team or institution
- Involves cross-functional collaboration
- Informs a national perspective
Proposals accepted until Friday, September 14, 2018. Submit today!