Be the envy of your colleagues across Canada and gain national recognition for your institution’s creativity!
Submit an innovative idea or business improvement to the CAUBO Quality & Productivity Awards!
What are the Q&P Awards?
Think of these as the Oscars of best practices in higher education administration. Winners receive a cash prize, are recognized at a special ceremony at the annual conference, and are also featured in a dedicated section in the summer issue of University Manager. Winning projects are highlighted in a video which can easily be shared!
There are two categories in the Q&P Awards: Open and Themed. Submissions to the Themed category should address “Achieving and Demonstrating Operational Effectiveness within Higher Education Administration,” while the Open category covers everything that doesn’t fit the theme.
- Outsourcing to Create a Streamlined Payment Process (Brock University)
- Cloud Enabled Collaboration & Productivity (Nova Scotia Higher-Ed IT Shared Services)
- Out of the Dark Ages and into the Light: The Triple Bottom Line Work Environment (University of Toronto – St. George Campus)
- YU START: York’s Online Transition Program (York University)
- SFU Vault: A Cloud Storage and File Sharing Solution for Faculty, Staff, and Students (Simon Fraser University)
- Optimizing Value for Money: Making Connections & Stretching Public Dollars (McMaster University)
Want to see your university’s project on that list?
The submission deadline is January 16, 2018. So go ahead – show off your achievements! We’re waiting to reward them.