Travelling to or from Toronto? Hop on the Union Pearson Express and Save!
CAUBO has signed an agreement with Union Pearson Express – the new dedicated air-rail link between Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, and Union Station, located downtown.
What is UP Express?
UP Express is North America’s first dedicated air-rail link, offering travellers a comfortable and reliable way to get in and out of the city. It also offers amenities that make the journey easier, like airline check-in kiosks, power outlets, luggage racks, onboard Wi-Fi, and up-to-the-minute flight information.
Why take UP Express?
Cost effective – Average cost of a return trip by limo – $140, UP Express return trip for CAUBO members is $18.50 (after CAUBO discount of 25%), a total savings of 85%. One-way trips are also available between Union and Toronto Pearson for only $9.25.
Dependable – departs Union Station and Pearson airport every 15 minutes, 19.5 hours each day, from 5:30 am – 1:00 am
Fast – arrive in just 25 minutes, considerably less time than by car
Stress-free – removes the uncertainties of city traffic, road construction etc.
How to book your tickets online or through the UP Express App
Tickets must be purchased in advance in order to receive the CAUBO discount rate.
Steps for booking online
- Visit UPexpress.com and click on “Sign UP”
- Create your UP Express account using your institutional email address.
- When booking your tickets on UPexpress.com, choose your origin and destination and select “Business One-Way” or “Business Return” under ticket type.
- Your tickets will be sent to your email account and you can choose to either print them or display them on your mobile device for onboard validation.
Steps for using the UP mobile app
- Download the UP Mobile App for FREE from the App Store or Google Play.
- Click “Sign In” and then “Sign UP now” to register an account using your institutional email address.
- When booking your ticket select “Buy Tickets” from the main menu.
- Choose your origin and destination and select “Business One-Way” or “Business Return” under ticket type.
- Upon completion of your purchase, tickets will then appear under “Use tickets” found on the main menu.
- When you arrive at the station, activate your ticket by selecting the “Activate Tickets” button and then “Yes” to confirm.
- The Guest Services Representative will ask to see the active ticket screen at time of onboard validation.
To learn more and register for your next trip please visit www.upexpress.com.
The attached document provides additional information on how to register, the UP routes, stops, and amenities.
Still have questions?
Contact the UP Express Customer Service at:
Automated information is available by phone 24 hours a day.
Monday through Friday: 07:00 – 23:00 EST
Weekends & holidays: 08:00 – 21:00 EST