Do you know a CAUBO member whose dedication and commitment to volunteerism on behalf of their field makes them a shining star? Please take the time to nominate him or her for a 2017 CAUBO Recognition Award. It’s the perfect way to acknowledge and thank someone for their valuable contributions to the field of higher education administration in Canada.
CAUBO honours its volunteers through five distinct awards:
- The Emerging Leader Award honours future leaders in the higher education field.
- The Leadership in Learning Award honours a member’s contributions to CAUBO’s professional development efforts.
- The Ken Clements Distinguished Administrator Award recognizes an administrator who has made an extraordinary contribution to the advancement of higher education administration and has demonstrated outstanding leadership.
- The Distinguished Service Award is granted to persons who have made a significant contribution to CAUBO and the management of higher education over a long period of time.
- Honorary Membership is granted upon their retirement to former representatives of member institutions who have rendered exceptional service in promoting the purposes for which CAUBO stands.
Any member of CAUBO may nominate a fellow member for this honour. You can learn more about the criteria for the award and nominate someone today.
The awards will be presented in a special ceremony at the CAUBO 2017 Annual Conference in Ottawa.
The deadline for nominations is January 31, 2017. If you have questions about the awards, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Lamarche, Communications and Membership Coordinator at email@example.com