Submit your innovative idea or business improvement to the CAUBO Quality & Productivity Awards!
Found a better way to do something? Tell us about it!
What are the Q&P Awards?
Since 1987, CAUBO has celebrated the administrative achievements of its members with the Quality and Productivity (Q&P) Awards. These are the Oscars of best practices in higher education administration!
The concept is simple: Reward and share effective and innovative practices that enable excellence in the management of human, financial, and physical resources on Canadian campuses. Five national prizes are awarded each year to honour excellence in risk management, administrative efficiency, space management, environmental sustainability, and innovation.
Think your project is too straightforward or obvious to win? Sometimes it’s the simplest ideas that have the greatest impact. Past winners include:
- Ryerson University – Departmental Safety Officer Program
- HEC Montréal – Planning a Major Infrastructure Using a Pilot Project Approach
- Carleton University – Improving Recycling Behaviours in a University Food Court
- The University of British Columbia – Finance Support Program
- McMaster University – IT Services Transformation
- Simon Fraser University – Social Procurement Landscape
- Polytechnique Montréal et l’Université de Sherbrooke – Distinguished Budget Presentation Award
If you think a project that’s now underway or complete at your university should be added to the winners’ list, complete the application form online and tell us why you should win a 2020 Q&P Award!
The submission deadline for this year’s awards is January 20, 2020. So go ahead – show off your achievements! We’re waiting to reward them.