Submit an innovative idea or business improvement to the CAUBO Quality & Productivity Awards!
If there is a better way of doing something, tell us!
What are the Q&P Awards?
Since 1987, CAUBO has celebrated the administrative achievements of its members through the Quality and Productivity (Q & P) Awards. These are the Oscars of best practices in higher education administration. This year we are changing things up a bit in order to inspire more creativity and innovation in the submissions and to allow for more nimbleness in the recognition process.
The concept is simple: reward and share effective and innovative practices that enable excellence in the management of human, financial and physical resources on our Canadian campuses.
Don’t be intimidated! Winning ideas and projects can be simple in concept. Past winners include:
- The University of British Columbia – Finance Support Program
- McMaster University – IT Services Transformation
- The University of British Columbia – Sharing Knowledge for Collaboration: Business Glossary and How to DAE
- Simon Fraser University – Social Procurement Landscape
- Polytechnique Montréal et l’Université de Sherbrooke – Distinguished Budget Presentation Award
- Ryerson University – Aches, Pains, and Office Strains
- University of Alberta – Improving Organizational Safety Through a Health and Safety Management System
Want to see your university’s project on that list? Complete the application form online and tell us why you should be a 2019 Q&P Award winner!
The submission deadline for this year’s awards is January 23, 2019. So go ahead – show off your achievements! We’re waiting to reward them.