Preferential hotel rates are negotiated for CAUBO members annually. Administrative staff and faculty currently employed by CAUBO member universities and colleges are eligible to reserve guestrooms under the CAUBO Hotel Program for personal or business use. The Program is not intended for students, alumni or retirees. Proof of employment (e.g. business card or employee ID) may be requested upon check-in at the hotel.
Hotel chains may also offer chain-wide discounts that are not listed in the program. Click here for information on chain wide discounts.
If you have questions about the hotel program, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Rates are based on hotel availability, single and double occupancy and standard room types.
- Please confirm the rate at the time of booking. Preferred rates may not be offered upon arrival at the hotel.
- When making a reservation, you or your travel agent should quote the Contract ID listed for the hotel.
- The rates are in effect for the time period indicated.
- These rates are “net” and are not commissionable to travel agents, although agents may book the hotels on your behalf.
- The rates are not applicable for groups or conferences. These must be negotiated separately with the hotel.
- The rates are available for personal or business travel. However, hotels may require that you show university or college identification upon arrival.
- The rates are guaranteed; however, hotels may offer a promotional or special rate that is lower than the listed rate. Contact the hotel or visit its website to access any special pricing.
- The rates are for Canadian properties only. Hotel chains may also offer chain-wide discounts that apply to international properties that are not listed in the program (see the chain-wide discounts listing above).
- Is the hotel sold out? These rates are based on hotel availability in specific room categories.
- Please ensure that you are not trying to book during a blackout period.
- Are you booking a room for more than 2 people per room? Are you asking for a higher level of guestroom or for extra amenities? The rates are negotiated for single/double occupancy in a standard guestroom only; extra fees may apply if your requirements are different.
- If you are having an issue with rates or service, please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with the Reservation Manager on duty.
- If you are not able to resolve the issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reservation date, the name on the reservation, the property name and city location. CAUBO has no direct control over these rates; however, we will follow up with the hotel and advise you of the outcome as soon as possible.